When Love and More Love Collide



This was a quick and dirty sketch but something I wanted to upload today. This is my grand mother and she's currently ill and in the hospital. She's also a few thousand miles away and I would really like to sit down next to her and let her know what a strong, amazing woman she is. That she has a beautiful life to hurry up and get back to, because it misses her while she's in the hospital. But a few thousand miles makes that difficult and I figured that I would instead wait for her to rest up and make a picture of her in the meanwhile.

If you're seeing this drawing, I hope you'll send a warm, healing thought her way. Thank you, kind person.

EDIT: Nov 24th 2015: I'm awfully glad to announce that she's back home and feeling better! I still wish I could shrink the miles between us and hang out with her but one step at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts