Your Inner Reptile on Vacation











Inner Reptile on Vacation, for real this time.

Comments

  1. I love the idea and what it signifies. It's deep, thoughtful, and positive. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea who she is, but I see her resentful, judgey and supercilious nature, with a dash of sadism on the side. I feel like this is the face I make when I'm feeling any/all of those things.
    Glad she's on vacation (although I've never seen her in you, Sanj)! - dp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a fine eye for emotions you have there DP! Haha.. I have NEVER seen you make this face before, although I would love to (for laughs and not because it makes you feel any of the emotions you listed)

      The idea behind this piece is how a lot of our instincts, emotions and knee-jerk reactions (a majority unproductive in the absence of Fight-or-Flight situations) come from our primal reptilian brains and how it's important to let that part rest every now and again to allow mindful patterns to take root and evolve.

      TL;DR - Send judgey, resentful inner lizard off to holiday with a nice strong margarita (make mine pomegranate) and let the mindful you relax and grow.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts